While buildings are comprised of static systems (e.g., building envelope, building structure) and dynamic systems (e.g., HVAC, electric power, elevators), the commissioning process is intended to address the ‘integrated dynamic performance of the building system’
- Commissioning Management
- LEED Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- BMS Verification
- Electrical Testing
- HVAC Testing and Balancing (TAB)
- High Pressure Duct Leak Test
- O&M Manuals for MEP and C&A Disciplines
- O&M Training Program
- O&M Training Manuals
- Asset Database
- Emergency Manuals
- Actual O&M Training
- Thermal Imaging Testing
- Building Envelope (Building Tightness) Test
- Room Integrity Tests (RIT)
- Smoke Evacuation Test
- Smoke Drain Test
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Tests
- DOP Test for HEPA Filters
- Clean Room / Recovery Test
- Microbiological Safety Cabinet Test
- Particle Count Test
- Medical Gases System Validation
Why Work With AJB Contracting
- Largest independent Commissioning firm in the Middle East.
- Multi disciplined – we do not go outside and use third parties to deliver our services
- An outcome based approach, results not reports
- Risk management approach
- Multi sector and international experience
- Technical Commissioning not just process commissioning
- Leaders in whole building integrated systems testing
- Holistic, whole building approach
- Focus on design project phases to reduce project costs and risk
- An educational approach to reduce confrontation and resistance to commissioning by project team
- Reduced call backs on completed projects
- Reduced building operating costs
- Reduced RFI’s and change orders
- Improved building IAQ and comfort
- Increased equipment life cycles
- Client advocacy is our core approach
- Senior staff has over 200 years of combined commissioning experience
- We are accountable to our clients
Years of Experience
AJB Contracting adopts a personal and committed approach to clients and projects, and strives passionately for success and excellence.
We aim to generate positive value for all parties by:
- Treating every client as our only customer. We customize our services to enhance our clients business and protect their interests. We act to develop long-term relationships based on trust and the confidence that AJB can do and will deliver.
- Working with our clients seamlessly. We aim to fully understand our clients’ goals and risks and provide a true alternative to in-house resources with objectivity and confidentiality. We offer a more professional, less risky way to approach projects, freeing clients to be clients and make key decisions at key junctures and leave the day to day details to us.
- Seeing the Big Picture. We understand and act with the ‘big picture’ in mind at all times. We look at situations from all perspectives to find optimum solutions.
- Getting involved. We are commissioning project leaders who bring our accumulated knowledge and expertise to get the best results for all. We take appropriate action to see that all parties to the project understand commissioning and the clients’ objectives.
- Making things clear. We are firm and clear over direction, communication and performance. Our hands-on approach emphasizes communication so that all parties collaborate effectively towards a common goal. We establish, document and disseminate objectives, procedures and standards and set up mechanisms to share ideas and information.
- Being problem-solvers. When we take on a project we are taking on the responsibility of delivering success and finding solutions. For us, there’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.